Home Page

Monday, January 21, 2013

Bohemian Dress.

Oh how I miss blogging. After being away for almost a month, am back with you again.
With a new year once again, Thank you lord. There is so much to happen this year for me.
So last year December I audition for Jamaica Television show Mission Catwalk. For those who are wonder what it is. If you know Project runway on Lifetime TV it is everything like PR but in the Caribbean..
So I was lucky to be picked to represent St- Vincent and the Grenadines my home town.
Sadly Migrated to Canada at the time I really couldn’t make it.
But I will be apart next year January and I so can't wait. It’s a one in a lifetime opportunity for me, because I would love to pursue my fashion career and it as some pretty great prizes in store. If you would like to see more about this show, you can check out there page on Facebook @ Mission Catwalk or YouTube.
So let’s talk about the Bohemian dress am wearing.
So this day was my birthday and the day before I was wondering what I should wear that night.
A style came to mind, as I remember owning this fabric I thought it would go perfect.
I felt like an African queen that night.
This dress hopefully would be apart of my spring/summer collection coming soon.
But to preorder you can email me @ julesdesigns02@hotmail.com or inbox me on my Facebook page PixieJ Designs

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that bohemian dress! :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I love this dress.

    Great blog:)
    check up my blog too:
    http://www.sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's available if interested just email me at julesdesigns02@hotmail.com

      Delete