Home Page

Monday, July 29, 2013

'Day Dream' Collection Monochrome Addition


It’s another week once again, I had a pleasant weekend, and I can’t wait to see what’s to offer for this week. If its safe to say I had some pretty interesting dreams over the weekend, makes me wonder what’s there to offer in any of them, but am sure good things only.
 Speaking of dreams I almost forgot I didn’t share with you my last collection done for summer 2013 “Day Dream”. This is one of favorite collection since being a designer and I was so pleased with the response. The mix of black and white lace and chiffon added with prints. So many ways of pairing them differently, it was breath taking for a moment. To my Photographer on this shoot Kirth Noel , wow he did such a great  job with these girls as well as his makeup artist Nyree-Dawn and Hair stylist and Fashion Stylist Mellisa John, they had me smiling at the end of the shoot. We were scheduled for the day after for the printed section, but due to a lot of rain we had to be cancell. Next time I know better to work in doors. For more pictures check out my facebook PixieJ Designs as well as kirth’s creative work of photography check out his facebook page KN Fotograffi.
Do hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I love working with his team.










No comments:

Post a Comment